Wearing protective clothing when out on the MTB trails is a no brainer. The case for wearing glasses is straightforward but why should you pick some Rad8 Photochromic MTB glasses...
Here are 5 more reasons why you should consider some Rad8 MTB photochromic glasses this weekend
- There is a £30 discount off the first 30 pairs of glasses sold this weekend with code r830ph so you could get a bargain (ends 01/05/17)
- You can wear them longer and stay protected longer. See reviews. They don't fog up and they change when its shady, quick enough to allow you to see in the trees.
- You can wear them at night or if you get stuck out in the the woods too long with a puncture you will still have some protection.
- The weather is rarely sunny particularly on a bank holiday so its better to wear something you can use in typical UK weather.
- You can also surprise your mates when you walk into the cafe and you can still see where you are going.
You need to wear protection, why compromise with ordinary glasses - get some Rad8 photochromic MTB glasses and see the world differently