There are many ways to improve your MTB life here are 6 ways guaranteed to improve your life and some may make you live longer;
- Wear Protection at all times, head, eyes and knees.
- Keep your body light by putting as much gear on your bike as possible, frame bags, seat bags, bike pouches.
- Improve your MTB ride by inserting tokens in your front forks to improve the fork performance. It seems like a good thing to do - see video
- Read the Lonely Planet's EPIC rides book for inspiration on your next adventure.
- Get out more. Many reports have listed cycling as not only good for your mental health but a recent report lists cycling as reducing your risk of heart attacks.
- Use a Lanolin based anti-chaffing cream. Tried and tested natural sheep based products are widely used by sheep and are a great way to keep your important assets soft and shiny.