It's been a great couple of weeks for Rad8 MTBglasses. The weather has been good, most of the time and we have been out and about with a trade stand at a few events, the MTB meetup in Llandegla being our favourite!
With an increasing number of Rad8 MTBglasses converts, these are the benefits of joining the Rad8 MTBglasses club;
- You are part of a select group of riders who have seen the light
- As most of the glasses are photochromic you can mtb in all weathers and don't need to stop in the trees to take your glasses off and they have an anti-fog coating
- You are protected from the rocks and hazards commonly kicked up from the trails. Always wear protection
- You can mtb for a long time in endurance events without the need to take your glasses off
- You can have a beard and the glasses still fit
- You can also be an MTB girl and the glasses still fit..
- You can replace the lenses when they get damaged
- The frames are not black so you get style points for choosing something slightly different
- If you buy the polarised versions you can look really cool on and off the bike
You should always wear glasses to protect your eyes on the trails and if you want to be part of the Rad8 MTBglasses club please take a look at our website