- You are part of a select group of riders who have seen the light
- As most of the glasses are photochromic you can mtb in all weathers and don't need to stop in the trees to take your glasses off and they have an anti-fog coating
- You are protected from the rocks and hazards commonly kicked up from the trails. Always wear protection
- You can mtb for a long time in endurance events without the need to take your glasses off
- You can have a beard and the glasses still fit
- You can also be an MTB girl and the glasses still fit..
- You can replace the lenses when they get damaged
- The frames are not black so you get style points for choosing something slightly different
- If you buy the polarised versions you can look really cool on and off the bike
It's been a great couple of weeks for Rad8 MTBglasses. The weather has been good, most of the time and we have been out and about with a trade stand at a few events, the MTB meetup in Llandegla being our favourite!
With an increasing number of Rad8 MTBglasses converts, these are the benefits of joining the Rad8 MTBglasses club;
You should always wear glasses to protect your eyes on the trails and if you want to be part of the Rad8 MTBglasses club please take a look at our website
As summer gets underway there are loads of guys out there testing the Rad8 glasses, challenging themselves and generally having a great time on the bike. Here are a selection of the great posts this week.
Rad8 will be at the Heaven of the South this weekend and at the MTBmeetup at the end of the month. Come along and say hello.
We are now into the events season and with a few events coming up it is good to see customers and ambassadors out in their Rad8 MTBglasses participating in many leisure and competitive MTB events. Here are some of the tweets and posts from the last few weeks.
Just when you thought you had got the perfect mtb glasses for the mtb market someone goes and does something else with the same products that had never been on the radar. Here are a selection of the more 'off the wall' posts with the Rad8 MTBglasses all good stuff....
The alternative options are;
Whilst Rad8 would not recommend these options there is more to Rad8 MTB glasses than meets the eye........
Rad8 MTBglasses the BEST trail tested (and other stuff) MTB glasses
Wearing protective clothing when out on the MTB trails is a no brainer. The case for wearing glasses is straightforward but why should you pick some Rad8 Photochromic MTB glasses...
Here are 5 more reasons why you should consider some Rad8 MTB photochromic glasses this weekend
You need to wear protection, why compromise with ordinary glasses - get some Rad8 photochromic MTB glasses and see the world differently
There are many ways to improve your MTB life here are 6 ways guaranteed to improve your life and some may make you live longer;
With a stunning weekend in the sunshine and the trails drying up for some cracking riding over the next months. There have been some great posts from the Rad8 test team and Rad8 customers out on the trails in their Rad8 MTBglasses. Here are a few of the highlights;
If your current glasses are due for an upgrade there is a £30 discount off all glasses in the Rad8 store over the easter break (ends 17/04/17)
5/4/2017 1 Comment
Based on customer feedback before and after buying glasses these are the main reasons MTB riders buy Rad8 MTBglasses and what they subsequently say about them
After MTB riders have used the Rad8 MTBglasses for a few rides these are the most popular comments
You can spend a lot of money on MTB gear and you want to make sure it's good value; it does the job it's supposed to and will last the distance.
Follow us on